Friday 21 August 2015

Flounder Heights

Photo From Nintendo

Yesterday Nintendo released another new map to the Splatoon rotation called Flounder Heights.  This is one of the two maps teased in the August Update trailer and probably is released for the New Global Testfire this weekend and for the Japanese Splatfest.

After playing a few matches on this level I was impressed. This map feels massive in size and I spend most of my games inking turf trying to find other players.  I easily got over 1100p using the splattershot jr without really trying. 

The map does have some opportunities for strategic attacks.  The map is divided into multiple levels and literally almost every wall can be inked. One would think this would be a sniper map but I disagree.  The map has two major paths, high and low. If a sniper is up high it's easy to sneak by them underneath undetected.  The high and low split also makes this map great for ambushes. Jumping off buildings or climbing up walls can easily get behind enemies.  Or you could be like me and just throw bombs off the towers at people. 

I really enjoy Flounder Heights and it is one of my favorite maps now. 

KFlave signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment