Sunday 16 August 2015

One month of Blogs

So my blog has been around for one month and I am pleasantly surprised at the response it has gotten.  In 4 weeks I have over 2,600 page views from 24 countries, with 2,400 views coming in the last two weeks.  Thank you for all the love guys!

Now with school starting back up in the next few weeks my blog schedule will be changing a bit.  I will now only be writing posts 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  That way I can focus on getting ready for school and focus once it has started.  

Now I am in the process of looking for a good capture system to record gameplay on both my laptop and wii u.  Once that is all set up I hope to start a lets play series sometime in the future. I already have some ideas for games to play.  So the fall is going to be exciting!

Thanks for everything!
KFlave signing out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment