Friday 7 August 2015

Splatoon's Deadliest Bucket: The Slosher

Photo from Nintendo

I've heard a lot of debate over the Slosher in recent days and I thought I'd through my opinion out there.  Some people have been calling it over powered and I believe this is false.  This weapon is very new and people haven't been able to fully develop defense strategies yet.  After using the Slosher myself I think that it is a very unique weapon.  It has a very capable range flinging ink far out straight ahead of you.  These tosses are very powerful like a roller able to splat an inkling in just two direct hits.  The power of this weapon is the ability it has to fling deadly amounts of ink up or over walls.  Ranged weapon users can only run away as they can not actually shoot over the wall accurately to counter attack.  The Slosher if used right can become a big threat in tower control if they can get above or close to the tower and shower it in ink.  Now the weapon does have some weaknesses.  It has a slow fire rate so you can quickly swim away from one if you are under attack.  I have been able to out flank them as well.  Since the slosher only fires straight if you quickly move to the side of them you can splat them before they can turn on you.

What are your thoughts on the Slosher?  Leave your thoughts in the comments.  I'd love a good debate!

KFlave signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment