Monday 4 January 2016

Ritlin Gaming Goes Live!



It has been quite some time since I last made a blog post and a lot of things have changed.  So let's get started talking.

Firstly, my friends and I have joined forces to create a gaming website!  My friends decided they wanted to create a site that would allow gamers to come together, form clans, share ideas and compete with each other in their favorite games!  It is kind of like a facebook for gamers.  I've been with them the last two months and we are finally at the point that things are running.  We are located at ritlingaming.com and everyone is welcome!  In my opinion gaming is a tool for bringing the world closer together.  My goal on the website is to do just that.  So check out the site and add me as a friend!

Until next time!

K Flave signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment