Tuesday 21 July 2015

Splattershot Jr.


The Splattershot Jr. is the default weapon for every Inkling and sadly it is often discarded once people reach level 4 and are able to buy new weapons.  Personally I love using the Splattershot Jr, and continue to use it up into the higher levels.  Although it does lack some range and accuracy, I love how it can cover ground quickly and rather efficiently.  The main tactic I use with this weapon is getting to a high or choke point on a map and throwing splat bombs towards my opponents.  I have been able to get triple kills with this technique.  This means for your equipment you'll need bomb range up and of course sub ink saver to be effective.   

It doesn't take long to charge the special weapon on this gun and I'd advise you to use your bubbles wisely.  Personally, I enjoy charging the bubble in the middle of the map and then moving into enemy territory and using it to pin down my opponents while my team covers ground.  This strategy also works in Ranked Mode  charge the bubble battling for a splat zone or tower and then activate it to protect you and your team as you take the target point.  I have one many tower control games by saving the bubble and using it for the final push into the enemy base.     

No comments:

Post a Comment