Monday 20 July 2015

Inkbrush and Octobrush


Personally I use these weapons a lot in battle especially when I want to be able to run around the battlefield and dodge enemies with speed.  One technique I like to use with the inkbrush is to make my way to the enemy's side and plant sprinklers to ink their turf while my team mates battle for control of the middle.  With the Octobrush it is the same but change out those sprinklers for beacons my team can use to move quickly across the map.

I feel one must have with the brush type weapons is ink resistance on their shoes.  It comes in handy when you are jetting around covering minimal turf.  Another must have is ninja squid.  If you spend a lot of time in enemy territory like me it is always good to be able to sneak around and possibly ambush unsuspecting opponents or just avoid attackers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment